Mobile Legends vs Heroes Evolved | A Brief Comparison
As Mobile Legends continued to grow from 2016 up to this day, many other game companies wanted in on the mobile MOBA craze like it’s 2011 all over again with League of Legends and DotA 2.
A developer who goes by the name Net Dragon began to develop a new portable MOBA game that had the same graphics engine of League of Legends. It was then published by R2Games and released their MOBA game, Heroes Evolved, in January 2017.
Mobile players were looking something much more similar to League of Legends, unlike Mobile Legends. Heroes Evolved made the map layout so identical to League of Legends, people thought they just straight-out copy-pasted everything in League of Legends’ Summoner’s Rift.
But we’re not here to talk about League of Legends, we’re talking about Mobile Legends vs Heroes Evolved.
Is the gameplay much different from Mobile Legends? Yes and no. Here’s why:
- It has Wards that can reveal a nearby enemy position
- No bushes…for some reason
- Lesser heroes and skins but they’re more vibrant and colorful in the battlefield
- Slightly better graphics than Mobile Legends
- It has Godzilla. Who wouldn’t want that?
- Is available on Steam
But other than those, it’s just the same system as Mobile Legends.
Honestly, we have to say Mobile Legends takes the cake here for many reasons:
- Mobile Legends has a larger player base–Larger player base means faster matchmaking. Heroes Evolved takes a long while to get into a match. As in 3 to 5 minutes long.
- Mobile Legends has more distinctive heroes than Heroes Evolved. Heroes Evolved has more carbon-copied heroes that derived from League of Legends.
- Mobile Legends can be played without having to pay for anything premium. The downside of Heroes Evolved is its VIP access where players can have exclusive skins and spells that have outraged the community, calling Heroes Evolved a pay-to-win mobile game.
- Mobile Legends still keeps the game on-going even when under maintenance. Heroes Evolved shuts down the servers completely during their fix.
Check out Mobile Legends for PC and play it for free!
Run the game installer